Agoura High School Alumni GO CHARGERS!
Hall of Fame.
Agoura High School Athletic
Hall of Fame
To Honor, Preserve, and Inspire
The Agoura High School Sports Hall of Fame Committee will recognize those individuals who have brought pride and distinction to our school and community as either an athlete, coach, administrator, or as a valuable contributor to the development and success to the Agoura High School athletic program.
To select a maximum of 8 inductees per year
To limit eligibility for student athletes who have graduated for a period of at least 10 years
To honor inductees with a dinner organized by the Hall of Fame Committee.
- Nominations will be accepted for any athlete, coach, or administrator who has brought pride and distinction to our school and community.
- The nominee’s degree of recognition as an Agoura High School athlete, coach, or administrator
- The significance or stature of the nominee’s accomplishments as an Agoura athlete as determined by statistical records or the number and stature of the awards received.
- Distinctive or unique accomplishments which attracted public attention or acclaim to the nominee or Agoura High School.
- The athlete’s success or prominence in life, including his or her professional career, stature in the community, and service to the school and the athletic program.
- Student-athletes who last competed at AHS ten or more years prior to induction
- Former coaches who last coached at AHS five more years prior to induction
- Former AHS athletic directors who last served as athletic director five or more years prior to induction
- Current head coaches who have been a head coach at AHS for 15 years or who have won four or more CIF championships
Hall of Fame Banquet
- The inductees will be honored with a dinner organized by the Hall of Fame Committee with the assistance of local boosters, team parents, etc.
- Each inductee must attend the Hall of Fame banquet. If the inductee is deceased, a representative must attend the banquet. In the case of an emergency in which the inductee cannot attend, the Hall of Fame Committee will make the appropriate decision regarding the induction.
- Each inductee will receive a plaque with his/her name, picture and accomplishments will be on display in the AHS gym foyer.
- The inductee will be introduced by the Hall of Fame Committee during the banquet.
- The inductee will then prepare a 5-8 minute speech for all of the banquet attendees.
*The Agoura High School Hall of Fame Committee reserves the right to amend the bylaws if needed, by a majority vote.
The Hall of Fame Committee shall include the following members:
Current AHS Athletic Director or Administrator
Current members of AHS Hall of Fame
Current and former AHS Coaches
The committee may have a maximum of 15 members and a minimum of 8. The existing Hall of Fame Committee will accept applications and make decisions regarding new members to fill vacated committee positions.
- Nominations may be submitted by members of the Hall of Fame Committee, members of the community and members of the general public.
- Nominations will be accepted by completing the Hall of Fame nomination form.
- Nominations must be received by October 15 in order to be considered for the current year’s induction.
- Once an individual has been nominated, his/her file will remain active for 5 years and he/she will continue to be considered for induction during that time.